After a while Kostantinos is using his bicycle with the Forgione chassis I wrote for his opinion.
I thank him for the time he spent on this.
Thank you Kostantinos!
Thanks for checking with me. Here are three pictures from the bike on the road .
1) How did you know Vincenzo Forgione and his chassis, and what made you make a tailor made frame?
I found Vincenzo after a recomendation of a friend. I am doing long tours (10-20 days) on the bicycle, and I wanted a steel frame that would present as less problems as possible, and help me have the absolutely best position on my bicycle so that I don't introduce extra stress to my body.
2) What do you think of your chassis?
I am very happy. It is the first time that I have a frame made for my body, and I believe that it has helped me maintain a better position on the bicycle.
3) What are the distinctive features of your Forgione frame?
Classic format, very tall, made for long treks (not speed), light weight at the back (<20 kg), with eyelets on the frame for a bicycle rack.
4) Have you already fitted your bicycle? What impression did you get from the use of the assembled bike?
I have been using the bicycle for more than 2000 km now, and I am very happy with it.
5) Would you recommend Forgings Frames to a Friend?
I am already recommending Vincenzo to my cyclist friends